Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Question for wavy hair: What product restores the natural oils you get when you dont wash your hair

I usually wash my hair every other day and the second day the curls and waves are fine and look the way I want them to but the day of my shower my hair barely has any decent curls and is just puffy(for lack of a better word). Lately I've been washing my hair every day because of my sport. I basically need a product that'll make my hair "oily". If you think I'm wrong about why my hair gets puffy please do tell.



Question for wavy hair: What product restores the natural oils you get when you dont wash your hair 4 a while?

I understand the "puffiness" completely! I have wavy/curly hair too, and its imperative I always use conditioner in the shower. (The first thing I do in the shower is shampoo my hair, rinse and then condition.) After conditioning, I keep it in my hair while I wash/shave..etc. Roughly 10 mins. I use a "curly defining" conditioner too btw. Rinse and towel dry, then I use a pantene product called pro-v moisturizing comb-in treatment. Makes my hair so soft and totally tames the puffy-stuff.....Leaving me with the waves and curls I want.



Question for wavy hair: What product restores the natural oils you get when you dont wash your hair 4 a while?

Jojoba oil is the closest oil to our natural sebum.



Question for wavy hair: What product restores the natural oils you get when you dont wash your hair 4 a while?

As said by someone else, jojoba oil is close to sebum (oils that are produced by skin and hair). Personally, I like coconut oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment