Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I have a natural african american afro hair and i wanna straighten it and i saw a Maxiglide would th

i saw the cormercialls and it looked FANTASTIC!



I have a natural african american afro hair and i wanna straighten it and i saw a Maxiglide would that work?

Maxiglide sucks...I have it and my hair is not even curly but it does not make my hair pin straight like on the infomercials plus its big and bulky....try a chi they are magic.



I have a natural african american afro hair and i wanna straighten it and i saw a Maxiglide would that work?

It very well may, but probably will only give you short term results. If you're looking for more longer results and dont want to do the chemical straightening, try going to a beauty shop for a press. Good luck.



I have a natural african american afro hair and i wanna straighten it and i saw a Maxiglide would that work?

Well if you want it straight, you are going to have to relax it. Using a straight iron alone isnt enough to make it fall like a white girl's hair. I suggest getting it done professionally the first time and let them teach you how to do it yourself. The relaxer is permant so you only need to get a touch up on your new growth every month or so to keep it straight. Then after the stylists relax your hair, they straighten it. So I do suggest that you get a ceramic straightner. This maxiglide thing looks pretty cool. So I say, Get a relaxer (professionally!!!!!) and every time you wash it, straighten it so it will be silky and flowy...like mine is.



I have a natural african american afro hair and i wanna straighten it and i saw a Maxiglide would that work?

hi there don't believe on commercial just they need to sell their items, go your self to the store and read carefully the formula if it work with type of your hair ,then try it .



I have a natural african american afro hair and i wanna straighten it and i saw a Maxiglide would that work?

I have natural hair as well and my husband bought me a maxi glide. I love it!! It works great and I lived in FL where it's really humid. I'd straighten my hair in the winter and it would stay straight for as long as a week. But nothing stands a chance in FL in the summer when all you do is sweat. Sometimes I use a hair oil to help with straightening it or any product like Biosilk's Silk Therapy. Also, get a straightening balm like Beyond the Zone "Straight Shot" from Sally's Beauty Supply or Trade Secret and use that before blow drying....it helps alot. I love my Maxi Glide. My sister uses it on her relaxed hair between touch ups when she can't get her hair relaxed. If you use a greasy hair oil while straightening it with the Maxi Glide, clean it with a plastic nail brush and hand soap to get any excess oil off of it when you're done. If you leave it on there it'll start to stick and smell like it's burning. Hope that was helpful enough. Take Care!

No comments:

Post a Comment