Thursday, July 30, 2009

I have african american hair and I am going natural do I have to cut it off first.?

I always hear women talking about the great chop off. My hair isn't that is all that long and the relaxer is just about grown out. I just really hate cutting my hair.



I have african american hair and I am going natural do I have to cut it off first.?

I am an African American woman. I went natural a year ago and yes, I did the big chop off the hair. I only had 2 inches off natural hair after it was cut. The reason for the cut is because when you go natural, it breaks off the relaxed hair after a while because its stronger. But I will say this, people think that you don't have to do anything with natural hair and that is soo wrong! So if you are not ready for the big change I definitely don't recommend it. My hair now is to my neck so I am very happy with the results. I am a stylist, so I know how to take care of it. If you don't, I recommend going to someone would expertise is natural hair and see how you should maintain your new style.



I have african american hair and I am going natural do I have to cut it off first.?

The only way you would have to cut your hair like that is if its severly damaged then you would want to get all the dead ends off otherwise just take about an inch off every 6 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment