Thursday, July 30, 2009

I need oil for straightening hair that will leave it natural-looking.?

Please i've been desperately looking for some hair straightening oil that won't leave it all oily or smelly, so that it just seems to be all healthy and naturally-straight.



My hair is naturally straight but daily straightening and curling are getting it dry and with some split ends.



Please write name, store, and price, :)



THANKS!!



I need oil for straightening hair that will leave it natural-looking.?

I always used Biosilk on my customers. Caution:Use very little....from a pea size for short hair to a penny size for long hair. Leaves it silky %26amp; shiny.



It can be bought at most salons or at mall hair care stores. I used to manage a salon in a Walmart and we charged $15.95. Sounds expensive but it should last you a long time.



I need oil for straightening hair that will leave it natural-looking.?

May I suggest Nexxus heat protector spray. You can get Nexxus at any store and I think I paid $11. Apply a finishing serum on it after you are done straightening the hair. I use Aveda smoothing lotion, it's a bit pricey though and No I don't remember how much it cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment