Thursday, July 30, 2009

My skin is light tanned and im currently a brunette, but natural blonde, im dying my hair back to bl

what sort of blonde should i ask for at the hairdressers to make it not look yellow, shoulf i get heaps of blonde chunks throughout my hair?



im really not sure.



My skin is light tanned and im currently a brunette, but natural blonde, im dying my hair back to blonde?

Well, if you hairdresser knows what she's doing, she'll know to only lighten your hair by two shades so you don't get that brassy effect. I'm sure you want to go lighter faster, but it's much better for your hair to do a gradual change then a sudden one. Suddenly lightening your hair to a much lighter shade will damage your hair and cause it to become brassy, not cute. After a few weeks, you'll be able to go even lighter and eventually you'll be where you want to be.



My skin is light tanned and im currently a brunette, but natural blonde, im dying my hair back to blonde?

Have you thought about maybe blonde with light red high-lights. Or maybe just a light strawberry-blonde. most red heads or the pale to light tan in complication,so it should look fairly natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment