Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I have very dark brown hair, with copper-burgandy natural highlights, that only show up in the right

Its a little longer than shoulder length,



(about 2 inches)



Should I get bangs or a fringe?



Highlights or a totally new color?



I don't want any off the bottom. NOT EVEN A TRIM. NOTHING



I'm 12 and BORED.



I have very dark brown hair, with copper-burgandy natural highlights, that only show up in the right lighting?

well, if your 12 you should'nt be dying your hair.



so i would get bangs, side bangs are totally in and cute!



I have very dark brown hair, with copper-burgandy natural highlights, that only show up in the right lighting?

dont change the color of your hair, dyes and bleaches that are used to color your hair are very damaging for your hair, that could lead to problems with your hair as you get older



you dont have to cut the length of your hair if you dont want to



a fringe cut would look nice, but it would be best if you had the bangs and sides both done with a fringe cut, to frame your face



I have very dark brown hair, with copper-burgandy natural highlights, that only show up in the right lighting?

get bangs, and get some honey blonde highlights. that would be cute and im thinking about doing the same thing to my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment