Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I am making a mixture to moisturize my hair, what is a natural preservitive, that I can put in my mi

My mixture will contain glycerine, honey, grapeseed oil, and Aloe Vera gel, and water.



I am making a mixture to moisturize my hair, what is a natural preservitive, that I can put in my mixture.?

Grapefruit seed extract and citric acid are both natural perservatives. I also make my own hair moisturizer, mine is water based though. In an 8oz bottle I mix



purified water



coconut oil (saturated fats) whole foods $4



vegetable glycerin (humectant) whole foods/cvs $9/3



sweet almond oil(moisturizer) cvs $3



rosemary oil(scalp stimulant) whole foods $4



flax seed oil(omega 3's) whole foods/wal-mart $5/9



Fill it half way with the water then add everything else.



1/8 cup of vegetable glycerin (little more if it is humid, less if its cold out)



1/8 sweet almond oil



1/3 cup coconut oil



1/3 flax seed oil



3-5 drops of rosemary oil



I am making a mixture to moisturize my hair, what is a natural preservitive, that I can put in my mixture.?

Are you seriously asking that question? I choose not to answer...lol....



I am making a mixture to moisturize my hair, what is a natural preservitive, that I can put in my mixture.?

that's really good enough, but you can add shea butter

No comments:

Post a Comment